It is currently Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:53 am 

GodAlmighty wrote:
Thanks, Tat. And of course, a special thanks to Acharya for her work, which is the main influence on the series.

Here are the first two videos of the series. I'll add the new videos to the top of the thread here as they're finished so everyone can follow the progress and discuss below. And for those who have been linked to this thread from other forums, welcome, and I hope that you'll enjoy the video series and participate in discussion here if you have any questions.

From Osiris to Christ - Ep. 1 An Introduction

From Osiris to Christ - Ep. 2 Unto us a child is born....

From Osiris to Christ - Ep. 3 unto us a son is given....

From Osiris to Christ - Ep. 4 and the government shall be upon his shoulder....

Appendix to Episode 4 - and the government shall be upon his shoulder....

From Osiris to Christ - Ep. 5 and his name shall be called....

From Osiris to Christ - Ep. 6 Is this not the carpenter's son

From Osiris to Christ - Ep. 7 Who is my mother? (part 2 of 2)

From Osiris to Christ - Ep. 7 Who is my mother? (part 1 of 2)

From Osiris to Christ - Ep. 8 Cursed be the day wherein I was born (part 1 of 6)

From Osiris to Christ - Ep. 8 Cursed be the day wherein I was born (part 2 of 6)

From Osiris to Christ - Ep. 8 Cursed be the day wherein I was born (part 3 of 6)

From Osiris to Christ - Ep. 8 Cursed be the day wherein I was born (part 4 of 6)

From Osiris to Christ - Ep. 8 Cursed be the day wherein I was born (part 5 of 6)

From Osiris to Christ - Ep. 8 Cursed be the day wherein I was born (part 6 of 6)

ZG Part 1
Jesus: Hebrew Human or Mythical Messiah?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:45 pm 
Site Admin

Hey, well done!

I would recommend adding a link in the youtube info box to this thread and to CIE so folks will have a place to go for further reading.

Would 'GodAlmighty' please post the images here from part 2 at 12:12 through to 12:25 of plate 9 with the text of Isis saying "I am the great virgin."

How is 'virgin' written in hieroglyphs?

Christ in Egypt: The Horus-Jesus Connection

2015 Astrotheology Calendar
Astrotheology Calendar Special
Stellar House Publishing at Youtube
The Mythicist Position

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:14 pm 

^Here you go, Free.

Flickr Album(note:the pics were reversed in the book, and I don't feel like going back and flipping them)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/47863675@N02/sets/72157625010751469/detail/

Sorry, that was the largest I could get it and still fit the whole thing on screen^. But close-ups of the individual sections can be found at the Flickr album.

The glyph translations were taken from Budge's dictionary- [click]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:31 am 

Hey, Free, took your advice and added the links to here and to CIE on google books.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:07 pm 
Site Admin

Excellent! Well done, GodAlmighty.

Good luck to the detractors trying to debunk that. Little do they know they're just spinning their wheels and always have been from the very beginning. It'll be interesting to watch Christian apologists attempt to shore up their faith at all costs after watching that video.

I especially love the explanation of the Egyptian "Ba" with the demonstration of that point via a clip from "The Golden Compass." This entire video gives the very best, most categorically clear explanation I've ever seen on the issue of virgin vs. not virgin. It puts the argument against Isis' virginity as well as Horus's virgin birth to rest - FOR GOOD!!! And many of the sources used throughout that entire video series came from Acharya's books - especially Christ in Egypt.

I don't care who it is, Biblical or NT scholar, Egyptologist (Egyptologists are not trained on these issues. Same as NT scholars are not trained to investigate the case for mythicism) - ANYONE who even tries to argue against Isis' virginity and Horus's virgin birth only makes a complete fool of themselves demonstrating that they absolutely do not know what the hell they're talking about. Every anti-Zeitgeister and anti-Acharya fanatic out there should be forced to watch that video.

We have successfully defeated the anti-Zeitgeist and anti-Acharya crowd on these issues far, far beyond a shadow of a doubt - to the point of making any top rank scholar look just flat dumb to even try to argue against Zeitgeist part 1 on religion or Acharya on these issues.

I laughed out loud watching part 3 when the bird song came on and all those images of Mary with birds were shown. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. 8)

* Acharya added part 3 to the blog titled, ISIS IS A VIRGIN MOTHER!!!

2015 Astrotheology Calendar
Astrotheology Calendar Special
Stellar House Publishing at Youtube
The Mythicist Position

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:42 pm 

I hope these videos spread like wild fire. I love the side by side comparison between the Isis scene and Christian art in part 3. This video series is turning out to be a God send, thanks Almighty. 8)

ZG Part 1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:18 pm 

Thanks again for all of the positive feedback. And just a heads up (if anyone cares), this week's episode will be later than usual, probably even Monday of next week.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:40 pm 

Quote:
* Acharya added part 3 to the blog titled, ISIS IS A VIRGIN MOTHER!!!

Oh, shit, I missed that the first time. Well, I must admit, I'm very flattered. :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:56 pm 

We should go ahead and add this book review here on Neith as well. 8)

Neith, Virgin Mother of the World

-------

More articles & blogs

The Neith blog

ISIS IS A VIRGIN MOTHER!!!

Who is the Virgin Mary?

The Virgin Birth

The Virgin-Born Son of the Sun God

Was Krishna Born of a Virgin?

ZG Part 1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:36 pm 
Site Admin

You're welcome, God. I too enjoyed the ba-demon-bird demonstration - well done! I hadn't thought of it in those "Golden Compass" terms before, and that insight is very helpful to understanding what those wacky 'GYPTIANS were up to. 8)

Tat, that was just a short excerpt of Dr. Rigoglioso's book. I will be doing a longer one sooner or later - she was kind enough to send me a comp copy, and I am so thrilled by the content.

I believe Marguerite's an evemerist on some of these characters, such as the biblical ones, but that might be incidental because of the cultural conditioning. If one has been weaned on myths as I was, one might be more inclined towards viewing supernatural and implausible stories of all cultures to be categorized in the same manner.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:24 pm 
Another addition. I have just concluded that GodAImighty on YT is the AronRa of Comparative Mythology

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:13 am 
Site Admin

Super-duper video, GA! I've posted it to my newly revised "Mithra" article.

http://truthbeknown.com/mithra.htm

Here's another one for you, regarding the virgin birth:

The Virgin Daughter of Babylon

It is said that this Virgin Daughter in the Bible is the goddess Ishtar... I have not yet done any research on the subject, so have fun!

I look forward to what you come up with.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:41 am 

Holding publicly exposed yet again. Liar for the Lord or Lazy Fat Ass? You be the judge...

With all of the attention coming to Aditi I can't help but to wonder whether GodAlmighty is going to touch on the Neith-Isis and Aditi-Devaki virgin mother goddess evolution issues that we have addressed here in the past?

ZG Part 1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:55 am 

Acharya wrote:
Super-duper video, GA! I've posted it to my newly revised "Mithra" article.

http://truthbeknown.com/mithra.htm

Here's another one for you, regarding the virgin birth:

The Virgin Daughter of Babylon

It is said that this Virgin Daughter in the Bible is the goddess Ishtar... I have not yet done any research on the subject, so have fun!

I look forward to what you come up with.

Awesome! Thanks!

Yeah, this is new to me as well, as far as Ishtar being the Virgin of Babylon, although, not at all surprising, since I have heard it claimed by many folks, both christian and non-christian alike, that the "Queen of Heaven" referred to throughout Jeremiah is supposed to be Ishtar since she also had that epithet. Although, I am more inclined to say it is Isis or one of the Egyptian goddesses being referred to since those passages say that this worship was occurring in Egypt. But since Ishtar is syncretic with Isis, that may just be splitting hairs on my part.
Ishtar does make a lot of sense, seeing as how she was Tammuz's consort and Ezekiel tells us Tammuz was worshipped in Jehovah's temple, and also since it is generally agreed that the "major prophets" were written in a context/setting of the Babylonian captivity.

You've definitely given me something to chew on for a while.

Tat Tvam Asi wrote:
Holding publicly exposed yet again. Liar for the Lord or Lazy Fat Ass? You be the judge...

With all of the attention coming to Aditi I can't help but to wonder whether GodAlmighty is going to touch on the Neith-Isis and Aditi-Devaki virgin mother goddess evolution issues that we have addressed here in the past?

Well, Krishna and Buddha are coming up in the next video, like I alluded to when I brought up Vishnu.
But unfortunately I won't be going back and touching on Neith, as I wasn't really aware of that aspect when I was researching for the vids, and I think I've covered plenty already in regards to the virgin birth motif. I am trying my damndest to cram everything I have left to say on the matter in just two more videos.

I have, however, gone back and added the link to Rigoglioso's book in the description boxes. I hope to get my hands on a full copy very soon. : )

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:41 pm 
J.P. Holding's followers love to censor comments (the user in question is jcr4runner). After Herculese2345's comment was removed linking to GodAImighty's video exposing Holding, he removed the comment twice. I decided to go ahead and post along with screen capping the comment as well as warning him that if he does remove it I will plaster it all over the internet. Well he not only removed the comment, but he also ended up blocking me.

Please help me plaster this over on the internet, I hope to post this on Theology Web and other Christian Related forums.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next