It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:50 am 
Isis

Is it because they are sponsored by the CIA?

Jihadist Aaron Wilson, image: courtesy of the U.S. Taxpayers

When I wrote the above in the dead of night, I had done just an ungodly amount of research and was too tired to do any more.

However, I just have discovered some new information that is incredibly important and needs to go into that article.

Today I discovered the real honest-to-god url of the Al Ekhlaas terrorist webforum and it is:

http://ekhlaas.org/forum

If you don't believe this, you can look it up for yourself. Scary pictures of Osama, animation of the twin towers burning, arabic writing, and so forth. Amazingly it is still running, and here's the kicker:

a quick who is search (http://www.who.is) reveals this:

"Whois
Registrant Contact Information:
Name: Aaron Wilson
Address 1: 17216 Saticoy Street Van Nuys
City: Los Angeles
State: Ca
Zip: 91406
Phone: +01.3142211554
Email: nawsuat@yahoo.com

Administrative Contact Information:
Email: nawsuat@yahoo.com

Technical Contact Information:
Email: nawsuat@yahoo.com"

So there you have it.

Al Qaeda's contact person is Aaron Wilson (or whatever his real name is.)

Al Qaeda's address is 17216 Saticoy St., Van Nuys, Los Angeles, Ca. 91406

Al Qaeda's phone number is (314) 221-1554

Al Qaeda's email address is nawsuat@yahoo.com

Anyone want to write, or phone, or email Al Qaeda and give 'em what for? Maybe yell at them for daring to operate in the good 'ole U.S.A.?

Do you suppose the FBI have interviewed Mr. Aaron Wilson and quizzed him about why in hell he's apparently the contact person for the world's number one internet jihadi terrorist webforum and Al Qaeda affiliated website?

While we may chuckle at such shenanigans and intelligence agency false front jihadi forums, the situation could hardly be more serious.

Rita Katz is undoubtedly a Mossad tool. And when we hear that her SITE Intelligence Group has "discovered" an horrific scene of nuclear devastation of Washington, D.C., embedded in a video called "Nuclear Jihad," or somesuch, the first thing that comes to mind is a black propaganda operation laying the groundwork for a false flag operation done by the Mossad. with a trail of breadcrumbs leading back to Iran, or "Al Qaeda," or whomever. False flag operations are the main claim to fame of the Mossad, and a tool that they use over, and over, and over again. For one reason--they work.

So when a nuclear device of whatever size happens to go off in the United States, the public has been primed to know who to blame. SITE would then say, "See, we told you so! We monitor all these wretched terrorist sites 24/7 so you don't have to. And we tell you who did it. If, god forbid, this scenario were to actually unfold, it would give absolute carte blanche to the bad guys to bomb Iran, declare martial law, suspend the elections, etc. etc. And they would get away with it. And our beloved republic would not ever be the same again.

The stakes are enormous. In fact, they could not be higher. We have to be ever vigilant and do whatever we can to not let them get away with something like this.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=8707

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:29 pm 
Thor

November, I completely agree, this is the scenario that scares the living sh*t out of me.

The Lone Gunmen - Pilot Episode (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB6EWF3vulc) lead to 9/11...

Which season of 24 are they going to implement for the next "event"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:13 pm 
Isis

Dane wrote:
November, I completely agree, this is the scenario that scares the living sh*t out of me.

Dane.

Well, but this site is not just a site - it is a forum.

And it could have been set up by US government.

To find out what some people really think and where they are, all US gov has to do is set up a forum-site with Osama pictures, post phrases like Death To America! and Allahu Akbar!, wait for someone to post and then check a poster's IP address....

It's an old trick you know....