It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:57 pm 
Hercules

I may be grossly uninformed with this info of the Pyramids so please correct me when in error, I am not married to it as I am a layman but I do find the subject fascinating. I just can't believe they were built as tombs for kings, because no bodies were ever found within them, no writing was discovered in them, no hieroglyphs depict them being built either I believe, plus there were no entrances to them as they had to be blasted open with dynamite to enter.
Kufu's Pyramid (Great Pyramid) for example is said to have been built in approx 20 years or so as per the Gods of information "Wikipedia" lol, but this doesn't seem likely at all given the math involved in doing so.

There is said to be around 2.3 million stones in the great pyramid.
Each stone have an average weight of between 2 or 3 tons, lets say 2.5 tons. So about 5.75 million tons of rock, limestone and pink granite.

So, 2,300,000 divided by 20 years = 115,000 2.5 ton stones per year.
115,000 stones per year divided by 12 months = 9583 stones a month.
9583 stones per month divided by 30 days = 319 stones per day.
319 stones per day divided by 24 hours = 13 stones per hour.
13 stones per hour divided by 60 minutes = 0.21 stones a minute,
0.21 stones per minute multiplied by 5 to round up to a minute = 1 x 2.5 ton average stone every 5 minutes.
So is this enough time to cut the stone, transport the stone, shape the stone, and place the stone pretty much perfectly?

Now you could say there were many directions they were being built from but this gets even more unbelievable due to the accuracy the summit had, it is said to now be 1/4 on an inch from "perfect center". The Great Pyramid is not just 4 slopes that form a point, they are immensely mathematically accurate and represent many "astrological" measurements.

Now unless these stones were cut into "kits", shaped perfectly as flat as glass and numbered before hand then it makes no difference as to how many direction they were constructed from. The idea that 5 minutes a stone for 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year for 20 years without one single respite for a coffee break and a smoke makes the time scale ludicrous to me. I have also heard that the Egyptians only constructed buildings for only 3 months out of the year when the Nile flooded and covered the farmlands so if that was indeed the case, the time per stone would be a lot less than in these estimations.

There is also the theory of Graham Hancock to consider, who says the placement of the Pyramids is to mimic the stars on the belt of Orion, in an "As above, So below" kind of thing. He also back traced the stars on Orion's belt because they do not match the way the pyramids are today. But while going backwards in time he found that in the period of 10,500 BC the stars matched the structures on the ground.

Then I found out about a guy called Steven Mehler, an Egyptologist who basically said that the entire subject of Egyptology is almost completely in error. The Egyptians today are no more Egyptian than the settlers all over the middle east. That the land named KMT Khemt/Kemet/Kemit (The black land) was based on more than just the Black soil around the Nile, and also of the Black Africans that both built, controlled and maintained it.

He draws some interesting conclusions from the Sphinx, which I pretty much find convincing. The face of the Sphinx is definitely not an Egyptian Arab, it is the face of a woman and she is without a doubt a Black African. The nose and lips that would automatically visually confirm it, are indeed missing, said to be the cannon marks of Napoleons troops firing on it out disbelief that Black people could have constructed it, that though is totally unconfirmed and may just be a rumor. But the beard that fell off the Sphinx and is now in a Museum is said to have been added later to make the Sphinx seem like it was Male and not female.

Mehler suggests that the people who constructed the Pyramids and the Sphinx lived in a Matriarchal society, not a Patriarchal one. He also states that many Egyptian translations are wrong based on this error of wrongly diagnosing the society as patriarchal. The term "Pharaoh" meaning His/High House according to Mehler means Her/High House. That men were the consorts of women and not the other way around, I found this very interesting based on the level of other Patriarchal religions that were decimating the people of the middle east, which I for one believe was detrimental to everything good that the middle east once stood for.

Now the "way" the pyramids were constructed is entirely another ball game, they are acoustically "perfect", there is no degradation of sound anywhere in them, meaning they are "tuned" structures. They seem to have been built with the manipulation of sound as the main concern. Mehler has a colleague and friend called Christopher Dunn who wrote a book called "The Giza Power Plant" and the title is exactly what it seems to be, that the ancient "Pre" Egyptians ie "Khemitians" were using it as a power source and as a chemical conversion structure to produce a form of energy along the lines of a Tesla device for sending power via frequencies, and water was the fuel.

Mehler also says that the Mayan people were connected to them as Maya means water in Egyptian and many depiction show people drinking or eating the ankh meaning that water is eternal life, he also said there were carvings of Mayan deities in Egypt that his guide reluctantly took him too. He puts forth the theory that Atlantis was never a "place", that it was an Atlantic community of nations that held all the technology and knowledge for many many thousands of years. Its stretched over many continents and was made from many different races. Hence the similar structures of South American pyramids too, the knowledge of the stars had to come from somewhere and aside from people immediately thinking is must have been Aliens, the fact could be that the last global civilization was so much more advanced than our own via the understanding of natural energy and how to best use it that they basically are "Alien" to us today.

His guide is called Abd’El Hakim Awyan. He has recently passed away a few years, as I was in email contact with Stephen. Hakim was an oral wisdom keeper from a long line of khemetians and a firm believer in the Afrocentric origins of mankind. He was extremely offended by the Arab culture claiming the land, and through Stephen he was going to bring this to light.

There is a lecture by both Mehler and Dunn split into two videos I will add to the bottom of this post. I would really like for someone to watch them and either tear them apart or lend some credence to the theories. Limited I am as far as the information about Egypt and it history that I couldn't claim it as actual proof but, it seems to me that the secret societies we all hear about and as they have taken the knowledge of the ancient "Masons" not only has the building of these things been kept a secret but the function they performed is also highly secretive. Could the Egyptians have built these things by hand? possibly yes, but according to the time allotted for the Pharaohs of the time, no way in hell were these things built in one generation by "copper" tools alone.

There is by far too much accuracy involved for the level of technology available to the Ancient Egyptians and even today, to quarry, transport and lift into place the huge blocks of pink granite that make up the "internal" structure of the pyramids let alone the external structure.

The unfinished cracked obelisk at Aswan being of a single pink granite block being carved out from the actual bedrock but still attached on the underside, has people saying "oh yes they were carving this and found a crack and then they abandoned it. But why does only a handful of people ask, ok if it didn't crack, how the hell were they going to lift a 1,000 ton block of pink granite? More importantly why would it be carve in a finished state above "before" even separating it from the bedrock below?, and last but not least, how the hell did they do it anyway with copper tools. There is not only person on this planet that could shape pink granite with a copper chisel. Its the equivalent of using a lead axe on a tree, first shop will mark it and then your axe will turn into a blunt hammer and be useless.

There are Megaliths all over the ancient world that defy not only the technology of the people of the "reported time" who are supposed to have built them, but also to our technology of today. Could we lift that unfinished Obelisk at Aswan today? Yes probably, but we would first need 2 or 3 of the largest land cranes in the world, and some way of getting them up there first in order to lift it. So I feel pretty confident in saying the Egyptians neither built nor could build these structures.

If civilizations rise and fall throughout history, then technology must also rise and fall throughout history. If there were was a global thermonuclear war tomorrow then all microchips would be wiped clean due to the EMP and in 1,000 years would turn to dust, there wouldn't be evidence of computers from the emerging race that would survive. We couldn't build a sky scraper today that would be still standing in 2,000 years without a single piece of reconstruction and upkeep. Yet the Pyramids have been there for a lot longer than the 4,000 years they are said to have been. I think the Arabs came across the Pyramids the exact way everyone else did, by walking up to them and wondering where they came from and who built them. I think the greatest secrets of mankind are in Egypt and I think not only did religions originate from there due to this secrecy, the entire region of the middle east and the wars that have ensued around it is one of a quest for this knowledge of the true ancients.

Its all very Sci Fi sounding I agree and its more of a hobby of mine more than a scholarly quest, but you know what they say, sometimes the truth can be stranger than fiction. And the fiction of Gods and prophets and the religious bullshit that has streamed from the region, is one hell of a cover story for anything.

Where is all the knowledge of the ancients? If the people we believe today to be ancients, would they hand over their origins to another race of people? Would the religions that have become so powerful from pillaged knowledge actually want that knowledge to get out, how far would they go to conceal it? Where did racism against Black people come from? Is it possible that it was a systematic deconstruction of the history of the "Pre" historic African civilization that we are led to believe knew nothing more that how to shoot an arrow or throw a spear at some animals?

Personally I don't believe the Alien stories anymore, it was fun for a time but I think this is another cover story to just keep the minds of the people who stick their noses in where its not wanted, "busy". I think the historical facts of the origins of humanity are the greatest kept secrets of humanity. I don't for one second think that the information in places such as the Library of Alexandria or the Mayan codices were ever destroyed or burnt for heresy. I have a hunch (and it is just a hunch) that the secrets of "pre" recorded history are along side the secrets of the known religious history, and that would be firmly locked away in places such as the Vatican vaults where they will never see the light of day again. I think the word "Apocalypse" though thought of as something bad but which means the lifting of the veil to reveal the truth, is not something spiritual but something physical. Maybe the fall of the Vatican will reveal enough truth about all these things that will help the human race understand its true history and the knowledge we need to progress, instead of being made to kill each other in the little box religion has provided for us with the cover story of Gods, Gouls and Goblins to keep us from asking the right questions.

Stephen Mehler Land of Osiris
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 001846186#

Christopher Dunn The Giza Power Plant
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 474744663#

I posted these in another thread but I feel they are worth the look, something tells me they are more than just theories. So if you have any time I would be grateful of any critic or contradictions to both Mehler or Dunns hypothesis. I am prepared to be wrong so you are not going to offend me by calling it ridiculous, but I would still need to be convinced.

Peace.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:27 pm 
Bast

Branjo wrote:
There is by far too much accuracy involved for the level of technology available to the Ancient Egyptians and even today, to quarry, transport and lift into place the huge blocks of pink granite that make up the "internal" structure of the pyramids let alone the external structure.

There are Megaliths all over the ancient world that defy not only the technology of the people of the "reported time" who are supposed to have built them, but also to our technology of today. Could we lift that unfinished Obelisk at Aswan today? Yes probably, but we would first need 2 or 3 of the largest land cranes in the world, and some way of getting them up there first in order to lift it. So I feel pretty confident in saying the Egyptians neither built nor could build these structures.

If civilizations rise and fall throughout history, then technology must also rise and fall throughout history.

Sometimes we tend to believe we know the past, understand how and why, and select those parts that correspond with our belief under the common label of "fact". If we let go of this paradigm that past time could not understand things we overlook today, there could be much knowledge gained.

The distorted and religious influenced historic depiction of a civilization that once occupied, colonized and influenced greater parts of European history is one good example. Vikings often depicted as savage, barbaric and brutal plunderers should raise some questions. How could this people regarded as mentioned, have the ability to challenge the Holy Roman Empire? Looking at history in context, many things becomes much clearer. The greatest trading and war ships ever seen, reaching parts of the world like no one had done before. Introducing the bow and mail armor to Britain, and by so planting the seeds for future British historical impact. These things to mention some.

Norwegian engineers let go of old paradigms and started a project not so long ago, where they investigated closer the technology behind the ancient longboats. They made some astounding discoveries about the level of technology behind the design. What they ended up with when they accepted and understood the truth about the past becomes very obvious if you look at this:

Never place blame on man, because it happens to all. No matter how wise, a fool he becomes, when love steals his powers.

Hávamál

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:05 pm 
Hercules

Interesting design for those cargo ships. The Vikings did get a pretty bad label attached to them but there is also a lot of entheogen history with them two. I have in another thread here some involvement of the Fly Agaric Mushroom (Amanita Muscaria) interwoven in the Christian history, and the Vikings used them very heavily. They would eat large quantities before going into battle, they would improve fighting skills add to reaction time and completely mask the feeling of fear, they also make the face go very red with the blood flow, hence the Vikings are mostly depicted with fearless fiery red faces with bright blond hair. They also give you a feeling of being larger than you are like the proportion tales of Alice in Wonderland, so if an enemy seems smaller they are less likely to feel threatening. Of course they are also hallucinogenic so I am sure the odd dragon story would come from their use also. Not too mention the Valkyrie pointing out the generals and commanders in the midst of battles, the mushroom greatly improved eyesight and brain recognition which would have attributed the attachments of Spirits showing the way given the teachings of various deities.

A very interesting nation of people, took no crap from anyone and where probably hopping around the world long before many places where seemingly "discovered" by the Christians that later claim things as their own (like they love to do). I can't remember where I saw it but there was a stone, almost like a grave stone in the US somewhere that had very old Nordic texts on it, said to predate Columbus' arrival by quite a long time.

Its not surprising that the new tech in sea faring is coming from that region, historically they do have quite a head start on most other nations. Today we are nothing but extensions of the ancient pioneers that laid the foundations for us all. We owe them a lot more than a few lines in a dusty history book that reduces them to "primitives" or "savages". A thousand years from now many of the world today would be rightly labeled as such.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:35 pm 
Bast

Perhaps you are talking "Berserkergang"? The Amanita Muscaria connection is rejected long time ago. If you are interested I can elaborate the story behind and accepted view of today. In fact there is no record of connection between Amanita Muscaria and Berserkers, and at least no science behind Amanita Muscaria improving any skill needed in war.

Vikings had a settlement in Newfoundland, but discovered nothing that was not discovered and settled by the native population :)
http://archaeology.about.com/cs/explore ... eadows.htm

My comment was intended to show that claims of Egyptians not being able to build the pyramids, and lack of technology, is a belief. This belief have roots in perception of technology have a linear expanding evolution. But as I showed in design of boats, old technology surpass present accepted and used technology of today.

Perhaps we have some of this periods greatest discoveries to come by searching for knowledge of the past. To see wonders created in the past, very few achievements in present time come close.

Never place blame on man, because it happens to all. No matter how wise, a fool he becomes, when love steals his powers.

Hávamál

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:20 am 
Thor

Branjo wrote:
I can't remember where I saw it but there was a stone, almost like a grave stone in the US somewhere that had very old Nordic texts on it, said to predate Columbus' arrival by quite a long time.

The Kensington Runestone?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:52 am 
Hercules

@Vallhall Ah ok you are more than likely correct about that, "Berserkers" I think is what I scanned over regarding them, didn't delve to deeply into the subject though, my bad. But "wow" on the settlement info, 1030AD ! don't tell any Italians this in a bar, you are likely to be swimming with the fishes wearing concrete shoes...lol.

Spot on! beshroomed that's exactly what I was talking about, thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:40 pm 

i've seen a lot of pyramids in dubai.. its real.. and it was a lot of historical stories..