It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:52 am

All times are [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:45 am 
Thor

There is a Christian Messianic pastor or preacher named Mark Biltz that is saying that some Lunar and Solar Eclipse will fall on Jewish Holidays in 2014 and 2015 and that it could be significant. To those who haven't heard of him, you can look at the IMAGE on this site (see site link below) labeled "The Coming Four Blood Moons" and you will see the Jewish Holiday associated with the eclipse. Mark, being a Messianic Christian really seems to me to know his stuff about the Jewish holidays and he has used the NASA website for the Eclipse information. Since I haven't watched or listened to Mark for several months, I don't know if anything has changed, however the last time I did listen, he didn't have any concrete predictions for these events. He did say that history has proved that major events have occurred in similar times as these eclipse occurring on the Jewish Holidays.

See link right below to see picture of Lunar and Solar Eclipse that occur on Jewish holidays (look down the page until you see the picture where it shows the words "The coming four blood moons"). By looking at the picture you will see the dates of the particular Holidays that the Eclipses happen on. (P.S. I have no idea what this site is about, I'm just using it to show you the image)
http://jeffmorton.blogspot.com/2013/03/ ... l-now.html

So, to now get to the point, I did some Astrology planet ephemeris study to see what Pluto aspects where going on with the Natal Sun of the U.S. during those Holiday times (and also, as shown at the end of my discussion, a few other aspects created by other planets in transit with a few other U.S. planets).

The first thing you will see on my page is an image that I made that shows the path that transit Pluto takes as it aspects (opposite) with the U.S. Natal Sun. Important points such as the Pluto opposition, then opposition retrograde, and opposition return to direct - motions are numbered and called 'indexes'. Under that image, is a table with an index number in the left column that relates to the index number that you see in the picture that I drew. Use these numbers to align what I'm trying to say here.

There is also a discussion under the table that is optional reading because it shows things like what each Holiday means, things that I've already mentioned here, and some other stuff that may or may not be correct. For instance I'm really not convinced that the Russian Coup of 1991 occurred when Pluto was opposite her natal Sun.

Note that in Astrology, when a planet changes directions (goes Retro or Direct), that it is said to be more powerful, therefore at indices 3 and 5 for example, we would expect to see something happening.

Here is a link to my website that shows the information (please use a browser other than Internet Explorer because IE doesn't show pictures well, however you will probably be able to make it out).

http://www.hyteware.com/pluto_2014_2015/

To conclude, I hope that I have shown that Pluto will make its first Retro on Passover 2014, a total Lunar Eclipse. Also that Pluto will then return to Direct on Rosh Hashanah 2014. That the first opposition will be on the Jewish Holiday Purim. Note that index number 4, where Pluto makes its second opposition, is the one that I'm the most curious about, mainly because there is no concurring Holiday.

I would appreciate comments and thoughts from this forum - and thank you for your past kind and courteous replies to my posts.

Caveats:
My understanding of the Jewish Calendar and the Holidays are very shallow so please feel free to point out my mistakes. Please don't take any of this as gospel truth (if there is any) because this is the first place I've shown it and it's very possible to be error prone.

Thanks Again!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:21 pm 
Site Admin

This thread covers the blood moon topic: Jesus's Return, Blood Red Moons and the Bootes Constellation

Christ in Egypt: The Horus-Jesus Connection
2015 Astrotheology Calendar
Astrotheology Calendar Special
Stellar House Publishing at Youtube
The Mythicist Position

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:52 am 
Thor

My post earlier describes how Pluto in transit will oppose the U.S. natal Sun during 2014 and 2015 and a discussion of this can be seen on my web page at:
http://www.hyteware.com/pluto_2014_2015/

This web page shows a simple drawing of Pluto's opposition to the U.S. Sun and how it opposes, then retrogrades, then opposes, then retrogrades and that at certain points in this seesaw the dates somewhat (weakly I admit) are synchronized with the blood moons discussed here in this forum thread. See the simple drawing's associated index number and then look up that index number in the table found below that simple drawing for the connection to the timing of the Hebrew Holiday (day of appointment).

Note that the document following the table is optional reading since some of it has already been discussed in this thread, and since some may be inaccurate, and since some may be agenda based. I do not wish to present my agenda but instead put this out as something possible being that I do believe in astrology but please note that I have little knowledge of flock herder moon worship (I liked that observation).

The image shown after the long document is a capture of the planet aspect positions for April 14, 2014 (close to one of the blood moon dates) and shows a fairly significant astrology patterns - a grand cross.

Today is March 13-14, 2014 and the first day shown in the simple drawing at the top of the page showing the first day that Pluto will oppose the U.S. natal Sun. As the long document states (and a link below to further reading), the Sun in a Nation's chart represents it's leadership and Pluto represents power (Plutonium and Plutocracy). From this I will venture to suggest a possible power struggle between two world leaders is now the main act of today's world play - Ukraine being the stage and U.S. President Barack Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin being the main actors.

For further study:
A site about past Pluto aspects to the U.S. Sun and other planet aspects and if nothing else see last 4 paragraphs on this page
http://www.historicalastrology.com/pluto-opposite-sun/

A site showing an astrology chart for the U.S. (see the Sun which is a glyph of a circle within another circle in the sign of cancer which looks like the number 69, and note that today's transit Pluto is in Capricorn which is located about 8 O'clock in the chart and opposite of the Cancer Sun)
http://www.astro.com/nat/natus2_e.htm

A biography of Vladimir Putin and notice how the first sentence already speaks of power and further states that he has on-the-ground experience as a KGB worker
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Putin,_Vladimir

I apologize because I know there is some one-sided agenda showing through here.

Thanks to All

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:39 pm 
Thor

A messianic preacher, Marc Biltz, realized that when Jesus was crucified that it was associated with a full eclipse of the moon and that it happened on the Passover. The Jews use a lunar calendar so the Passover naturally would always come on a full moon -and that's when lunar eclipse happens.

So he started researching and taught that major events in Jewish history happen when these lunar eclipses align with Jewish holidays, especially tetrads which mean in two years one happens in spring and fall each year.

So tonight (tomorrow here at 1:00 AM in the U.S. West), the first eclipse will be the first of the four blood red moons (they're called blood moons because the moon looks red and the bible called them that). Note that today is April 14, 2014.

Eventually Pastor John Hagee got a hold of the idea and wrote a book about it. John is more popular and controversial and has a large Christian following.

As for the question of whether anything major will or did happen - it did, but the main stream media was told to ignore it, play it down, and they did.

Months ago I posted an article in this forum that said there will be something major happen in the U.S. around now because at the same time as today’s eclipse, the U.S. is having a major aspect between transit Pluto and its natal Sun (where Pluto is right now is opposite where the U.S. Sun was when the U.S. was born). The eclipse is also viewable in the Americas (weather permitting). See my earlier post for the exact details of this U.S. aspect.

And sure enough something did happen here in the U.S. West - but yesterday. In astrology, things always come early, especially the effects of lunar eclipse - and that in itself is a sign to me that it was an astrological event - and as truth often shows, hidden from the average eye.

That something was the standoff between the U.S. government and militias across the country over the Bundy rights to graze cattle. The government backed off and left the scene at the demands of the people. Meanwhile militias where standing in some cities throughout the west ready for the word to support the Bundy's - a true fact unreported by the Main Stream Media (MSM). Ninety percent of the story went unreported by the MSM, with only the Los Angeles Times even beginning to scratch the surface. It was perhaps one of the biggest news stories of the year - and only reported by the alternative media - another sign of things to come.

In a nations chart, the Sun represents authority; the moon represents its citizenry, and Pluto the corrupt plutocracy that was involved in the cattle round up and news cover up.

And for century’s, I now see, bovine have been associated with the moon; as Acharya pointed out in her last post to this thread.

Quote:
To the ancient Mesopotamians, the “horns of a bull or cow were seen to match the pointed curve of the waxing and waning crescents so exactly that the powers of the one were attributed to the other, each gaining the other’s potency as well as their own,” writes Jules Cashford in her book “The Moon: Myth and Image.”

While the event was unfolding, I knew this was the astrological event I had predicted, and I kept asking myself "why cattle", but then I ran across Acharya's post, just above this one, and instantly knew.

Below is a link to a video of the event, ending with the Cattle set free. The BLM choose the calving season to round up the cattle, so some dogies (motherless calves) were left alone by the BLM - moon rules motherhood.

The U.S., ruled by Cancer (mother and moon), has been left motherless by the plutocracies that now rule. With the Sun in Aries (war) and the moon in Libra (justice) - motherhood prevailed. Don't mess with the dogies (dough gees) during a Lunar Eclipse‏.

You can see the video showing the release of the cattle (if no longer available, use search engine and search for 'footage of BLM surrender') with the link below:
http://xrepublic.tv/node/8367

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:03 pm 
Site Admin

Hi zekeman.

On the cow issue, I don't think Acharya was referring to literal cows she was referring to the constellations of bulls, cows and symbolic stone monuments, artifacts etc.

On the Cliven Bundy Ranch vs BLM in Nevada issue, here's a bit more:

"Bundy says that his family has grazed here since the nineteenth century and that he doesn't recognize the authority of the federal government."

I found this link to be helpful ... it explains the whole history:

Everything you need to know about the long fight between Cliven Bundy and the federal government

Here's a succinct comment from the opposing side, I guess:

Quote:
"Nevada Rancher, Cliven Bundy, has NOT paid BLM grazing fees for his cattle since 1993 on Federal land & owes over $1Million. Courts ruled the BLM can remove his cattle & sell them for past rent, but TEA Party WACKOS don't think they need to obey the law or the courts? Republican extremist wackos like Mike Huckabee & anti-Obama propaganda mill FIX News support his anti-government defiance?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar2ij6z_HFE

The interview below made sense to me not really knowing much about this issue:

Skip to 50 seconds:

Cliven Bundy Ranch & Bunkerville standoff in Nevada

The Mythicist Position

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:35 am 
Thor

Hello Freethinkaluva22,

Thanks, I was going to ask someone if they could explain Achyra's thoughts about the connection because I'm blown away by her knowledge. I appreciate your comments.

I was hoping there was a connection between moon and cattle though because the moon is mother and cattle with their supply of milk could be thought of as the mother of mankind. I must admit we so called astrologers have a way of stretching things.

I did kind of cheat and use a search engine to find something that supported the claim (since I know nothing about ancient knowledge to be sure) of an actual connection between the moon and bovine and would like to share that link below:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/lcr/eod/eod15.htm

I did find some other stuff that said the moon God was a 'He' - a disconnect, although a Wikipedia article about the sacred bull said the following: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_bull)

Quote:
The bull, whether lunar as in Mesopotamia or solar as in India, is the subject of various other cultural and religious incarnations, as well as modern mentions in new age cultures.

Solar would explain the 'He' part.

We all know about calendars that show the times fish will be eating and I suspect these times are based on tides influenced by the moon, lunar rising, setting, and phases.

I guess we could therefore connect fish with the moon. All this stuff gets pretty complicated.

Thanks again

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:03 pm 
Site Admin

This was interesting as it includes Rancher Cliven Bundy

Democratic Congressman Wants Federal Investigation Into ALEC-Backed Laws

Be sure to read the comments too.

For more about ALEC: ALEC Demands Lawmakers Pledge Allegiance - to ALEC

This thread may be helpful too: The Koch Brothers – Exposed!

The Mythicist Position

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:28 am 
Thor

Thanks Freethinkaluva22,

I'm with you on this because it is a complicated and irregular matter. I live in Utah, a beautiful state, full of public lands. I've often wondered what it would be like to live in a state where all the land is private, because here we can camp out on BLM land by just follow some basic simple rules as outlined in this BLM page (see below); For example, don't camp to close to water, carry out what you bring in, and don't plan on staying permanently. The BLM pays for all the upkeep of the land and Utah and the Nation get to enjoy it rather than someone or some corporation owning it. The BLM has always been fair to me and I've never had any problem with them.

I have heard that China might be working on buying some of this land down by the Bundy Ranch, and using it to develop Solar Power - but again this is complicated stuff and very hard to show empirical substance to prove - and of course we've heard that Senator Reid and his son may be involved in the making of the deal and also the curtailing of fossil fuel electricity by Administratively over regulating it. For me it all just begs the question - why can't we all just get along? Someone mentions the word 'China' and people want to start shooting. What did China ever do to us anyway?

BLM page of rules of camping;
http://www.blm.gov/ut/st/en/fo/st__george/recreation/camping/dispersed_camping.html

I'm actually seeing a close-up view of things because I live in Utah and actually poll a few for local opinion on the matter. What I think I'm seeing is that this is just the closest thing people can find now days to express their frustration with the condition of the world; Depression, War, Corruption, Unemployment, and more.

People are complaining about how the government is buying billions of rounds of ammunition, but has it ever occurred to anyone that maybe they don't want to be the last in line to get it if things get ugly. Even if the government was over-stepping their bounds, would the contra be any better? I don't even want to talk about how unmanageable things have gotten South of the U.S. border - it's literally stuff that you don't want to talk about if you like having your head.

In reading one of Robert Tulips papers recently about the symmetry, balance, arrangement, and physics of the solar system, I was amazed when he said "with the exception of Uranus which is irregular". I fell off my chair, because that's the very astrological definition of Uranus - "irregular". So I asked Robert about it and he basically said:

Quote:
The interesting thing in the Uranus point you quoted is indeed the match between astrological interpretation and the physics of the solar system".

From this we can see that cosmology includes this irregular, hard to follow, hard to judge stuff like the Bundy Ranch. I wish I could find something I read years ago that stated that the American Indians didn't believe in creating anything that was perfect, that everything had to have at least one imperfection. I never forgot that and it has stuck with me for all these years. I always thought that it was an amazing way to look at things.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:31 pm 
Site Admin

Hi zekeman,

Yep, loads of rhetoric and chest pumping going on with this issue.

The Las Vegas Sun news paper may have debunked the issue of the solar plant:

Quote:
Facts that disprove conspiracy theory about Harry Reid, Cliven Bundy and solar power

"Washington - The conspiracy theory about Sen. Harry Reid started soon after the Cliven Bundy story went national.

The theory: The Senate majority leader masterminded the takeover of Bundy’s cattle in Gold Butte to clear land for a solar facility that Chinese company ENN hoped to build in Southern Nevada. That thought appears to have originated at the blog Godfather Politics and was picked up by writers in more mainstream conservative media outlets, such as NewsMax and the Washington Times. The story also suggested that Reid had his former aide, Neil Kornze, do his dirty work as the week-old Bureau of Land Management director.

Reid’s spokeswoman, Kristen Orthman, said any connection between Bundy and the solar project is “bogus.” She added: “People find anything to label him as, or to connect things to that aren’t connectable. … If it wasn’t this, they would be talking about something else.”

It’s true that Reid had been working on a solar project in Nevada. But based on the facts, the rest of the theory doesn’t pass the smell test. Here’s why:

Geography: Bundy’s ranch is in Bunkerville, about 75 miles northeast of Las Vegas. The land that Reid identified for the solar plant was about 90 miles south of Las Vegas in Laughlin. That puts the Bundy ranch and the solar plant site about a three-hour drive apart. They’re simply not in the same part of the state.

Another project comes close. But not that close: Bundy’s home in the Mojave desert is closer to the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone, a corridor that has been slated for renewable energy development. The BLM is planning a mitigation strategy that may stretch toward the area where Bundy has been grazing his cows. But even there, the maps don’t match up closely enough to suggest that Bundy’s specific grazing land was the intended site of a solar facility. Also, the Chinese company ENN had not been planning a facility in the Dry Lake area.

Where Reid’s agenda and Bundy’s cattle grazing do overlap: Bundy’s cattle have been grazing on land that Reid and Rep. Steven Horsford, D-Nev., have targeted for future wilderness protections. Both Reid and Horsford have filed legislation to turn the Gold Butte area into a national conservation area. But this is entirely separate from the solar project. A conservation status discourages development, and it’s near impossible to greenlight a solar project on conservation land.

The start of the Chinese solar project: Reid went to China in 2011 to lock down the deal. The ENN Mojave Energy project was supposed to help yank Southern Nevada’s flailing economy out of the recession and into the foreground of renewable energy development in America. Clark County fast-tracked the required reviews and approvals. But construction never started.

Where it got stuck: In June 2013, ENN said it was dumping the project because the “market will not support a project of this scale and nature at this time.” So right now, there is no massive Chinese-backed solar project in the works and certainly not one that requires the removal of Bundy’s cows.

The timelines don’t line up: Bundy’s battle with the BLM started in 1993 when he stopped paying his grazing fees, 18 years before anyone talked about putting Chinese money into the Nevada desert for renewable energy. Talk about the Chinese solar project started in 2011 and ended in 2013. And the Bundy-BLM confrontation came this month, long after the solar project died.

More on Kornze: It’s not exactly true that this was the first move of Reid’s former aide as BLM director. The roundup started April 5, and Kornze wasn’t confirmed by the Senate as BLM director until April 8."

One more thing, the whole argument over 87% of Nevada being owned by the US Gov't also fails the smell test. The reason for that is due to the fact that it's mostly desert and unusable for many reasons not least due to many nuclear bomb tests and remember Yucca MT. a few years ago where they were going to store all of the nuclear radiation waste for the next 10,000 years? Nobody is fighting over anybody trying to buy up any of that land for good reason.

The Mythicist Position

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:41 pm 
Thor

Yes Freethinkaluva22, that is an interesting article you found from the Las Vegas Sun, thanks.

Kind of weird, the ranchers are a high number of LDS members (Mormons) as is Harry Reid. I don't know if you are familiar with early Mormon history but at one point the white man verses Indian confrontations all but came to an end, but then a Mormon cow came up missing and it started just an untold amount of new warfare.

Here's a quote from a story about that cow and below that the link to the site where it came from

Quote:
All this was changed in a single day. The Sioux became the fierce and bloody foes of the white men. War with the Sioux nation lasted thirty years. It cost thousands of lives and millions of dollars. The cause of this bloody war was a lame Mormon cow.

http://www.olden-times.com/oldtimenebraska/n-csnyder/nbstory/story24.html

I don't know why he calls the cow lame. From the article it looks like the white Lieutenant Grattan who was a young man from Vermont, barely twenty-one years old, who had no experience with Indians - was the lame one.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:04 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for sharing the Mormon history about the cow.

There are quite a few ex-Mormon members and Mormon lurkers of this forum. Here's a forum thread: Mormonism (LDS) Joseph Smith & the Gold Plates

Added edit:

Gotta see the videos included in the link below for a good laugh:

Apocalypse Cow! Jon Stewart Rips Sean Hannity Over Bundy Ranch Dispute

The Mythicist Position

All times are [ DST ]