While I am moving closer to the publication of my Moses book, I could use some assistance, so I’m offering a brand-new, 40-page ebook entitled, “A Pre-Christian ‘God’ on a Cross? My paper examines a famous artifact of a crucifix with the inscription “Orpheos Bakkikos.”
A Pre-Christian ‘God’ on a Cross?
- Contains over 40 images illustrating the main themes
- Includes numerous primary sources, often with original text in Greek and Latin
- Provides 119 footnotes and annotated citations
- Includes a bibliography with some of the latest research
- Contains an extensive table of contents with many subsections, for ease of reference
- Includes image captions for the visually impaired
- Reviewed by a top Latin expert whose work is featured
You may know that the artifact examined in this ebook has been assailed as a “forgery,” but is that assessment truly scientific? Or is it a rush to judgment and hasty conclusion based on bias and oversight?
For more information, including a table of contents, please see:
I am offering this 40-page ebook to those who get a monthly subscription to my work, for as little as $3. Although I can always use the help, you are free to cancel the subscription at any time and keep the ebook, so there’s no “risk.” (Requires a Paypal account.)
I hope you enjoy reading my new work, and I truly appreciate your interest and support.